Camel Crush – My top 5 Picks
I don’t know if you have seen the new Chloe Love perfume advert but it has set me off onto wanting to live in that camel coloured world too! Not only is the model super chic in shades of camel with her matching vintage car (camel of course) but she also seems to live in a world that glows with a golden shimmer where ever she goes. Yes ok I know it’s an advert and not real but where’s the harm in a little fantasy now and again?
Camel is such a popular shade this season that it seems a shame not to enter into the fantasy too so I have picked out my own top 5 favourites from Very to achieve the look.
1. This ruffle back coat by Oasis is so feminine and adds a modern touch to a classic style. A great addition to any wardrobe.
2. This swing dress by Love Label has major crush factor, I love the pussycat bow and it immediately makes me feel like I could be in that advert wearing this!
3. Leather skirts are bang on trend – this Love label skirt is no exception and the buttons add extra vintage appeal.
4. I love these heels by Carvela. The shade is the ultimate in understated elegance yet multi straps and zip detail add an extra touch – ideal!
5. As winter approaches don’t neglect your lips – grab this lip shimmer by beauty favourite Burt’s Bees – shade caramel of course!
Are you having your own colour crush this season? Let me know below.
28th October 2010
Written by Very_Lauren