The greatest ladies in the land turned up for a night of glamour at the start-studded event, and we’d be more than happy to take any of their outfits off their hands!
Super-star Fearne however choose to wear one of her own designs from this season’s range, her red Velvet Drape Maxi Dress. Priced at only £79 we’re fairly confident that Fearne not only wore the best priced outfit to the do, but also that she was the only own styling something designed by her own fair hands.
Here’s how to steal Fearne’s look…..
1. THE velvet dress, of course. The back of the dress is open – very glam!
2. These quilted KG shoes look very similar to the studded courts Fearne styled with her red velvet dress.
3. A chunky necklace adds a bit of bling without overpowering the outfit.
4. Black eyeliner with a corner flick is Fearne’s signature make-up look.
5. & 6. Red and nails lips finish the look perfectly.
xx Well done Fearne! And all the other amazing women who won much deserved awards! xx