To celebrate the 29th December release of Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenaal’s new film Love and Other Drugs, we are giving one lucky-in-love reader the chance to win an all expenses paid date! Get Hathawayed up and don your best frock to celebrate the new year in style with your man!
In their latest film together, Hathaway portrays Maggie, an alluring free spirit who won’t let anyone – or anything – tie her down. But she meets her match in Jamie (Gyllenhaal), whose relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales. Maggie and Jamie’s evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.
For a chance to win this brilliant date, all you need to do is answer the following question and post it below:
What other film have Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal both starred in?
a. The Devil Wears Prada
b. Brokeback Mountain
c. The Day After Tomorrow
Once you’ve entered by posting your answer below, all you have to do is decide what you’re going to wear! Why not take some tips from Anne Hathaway’s sophisticated style? Here’s how to get Anne’s date night look from Very.co.uk.
Choose a maxi dress with a cinched in waist for cocktails at the bar (just don’t have too many & fall over!):
Or choose a girlie dress offest with a black leather jacket so he knows you mean business:
What would you wear on your date? We’d love to hear!
Love and Other Drugs is out 29.12.10
**This competition is now closed**
Terms and Conditions
· Competition will close on 10.01.11
· Open to UK participants only
· Prize is cheque worth £200 only
· There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
· Winners will be picked at random and contacted by Very.co.uk. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
· The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.