If you haven’t already seen our new arts and crafts section, have a look now please!!!!!
We at Very.co.uk have been playing with some of the fab new products and have made this gorgeous corsage which you can make yourself within an hour!! All you need to do is buy the essential items and follow our step-by-step guide below.
You will need:
1 x 10 cm diameter circle of fabric (from the home)
3 x 30 cm strips of wide ribbon (from the home)
– Place smaller strip of ribbon in the centre of wide ribbon
– Tack into place – Top, centre and bottom
– Fold Strips of fabric into flat bows and tack to secure – Repeat 3 times
– Place Ribbons diagonally on top of each other -Tack to base
– Place charms how you would like and tack to the centre of ribbons
– Thread safety pin through the centre back of base and wear with pride!