2. Again Love Label comes up trumps with this pair Betty– The floral corsage and delightfully patterned wedge are just right for a night on the town, flirty and fun yet oozing femininity, who could resist this pair of beauties?
3. For all you Ugg Australia aficionados’ you will be pleased to see the new in Leanne. Available In two colourways these promise all the Ugg comfort compacted into a sandal. These will see you through summer and beyond, and look great dressed down with a pair of flared jeans or denim shorts. Ideal for moms on the school run like me!
4. I just adore this Thelma pair by Poetic License, combining the comfort of the wedge with what can only be described as divine intervention these are a work of art and a must for any shoe collectors wardrobe. Stash them now!
5. Grab advantage of the sales and treat yourself to these lovely Nancie Wedges by Dune, the lace up detail is gorgeous and the nude tone is very easy on the eye. Love these!
6. Aptly labelled Skye and no wonder! This pair from Love Label will have you reaching for the stars. Featured in Look Magazine – these are the wedge for girls who love to stay on trend.
7. This Coral pair by Rockportwill team up great with ethnic prints- Ideal for slinging on with a kaftan and heading for the shops.
8. For those of you who don’t have a head for heights but still want to look stylish why not try this pair by Foot Cushion. Sparkly and glam with a barely their wedge- Rapesco offers comfort as well as style on a night out. A must for your holiday bag!
9. This pair by Skechersis one of Very’s best selling pairs- Modiste by name, The leather upper with its animal style detail gives a nod towards fashion but still manage retain a flavour of relaxed couldn’t care less attitude. I like these!
10. Dieselhas produced a corker in these. I think they are more French Riviera than Palm Beach but where ever you choose to where them they are definitely a wedge with class. Think Palazzo pants and designer shades. Definitely a celebrity style steal.