On Tuesday I took a little tour around our Love Label Spring Summer 2012 shoot, to exclusively bring you some sneak peek shots. Set in a studio buried behind Kings Cross, products were laid out, models were made up by James and shooting began, models styled accordingly to the spring summer trends.
Block colours, pretty prints and platform shoes, spring summer is looking bright, playful and girly. I know winter has only just kicked in but I am SO looking forward to Spring, I can’t wait until the block coloured wedges are available!
Both models looked beautiful, long silky smooth hair and flawless makeup. Being backstage, not only did I get a preview of clothing, it also gave me a sneak peek of how their looks can be achieved (BONUS!). So, how to achieve their photo ready look? Aren’t you all so lucky, I done all the hard work and put together a product guide just for you Very readers. Just in time for those Christmas party snaps.
1. First of all, photo ready skin needs a great primer. This Daniel Sandler Retexturizing Face Primer will smooth out the skin, fill in fine lines and maximize the longevity of your next step of foundation.
2. Next step is to conceal and diminish any blemishes, not only will this YSL Touche Eclat do that but it also acts as a highlighter, bringing radiance to the face giving you a star finishing look.
3. Of course, all this fabulous effort needs setting with a powder to really lock in the makeup and this small and handy Max Factor Powder brush will do all the hard work for you. This brush is soft and dense ensuring your powder is blended really well, the size is also perfect for popping into your party handbag! I love it so much I have 2 of them myself.
4. Fluttery flirty lashes are a must and this little gadget is one of best kept secrets. The Eylure Heated Eyelash Curler goes the extra mile than your standard lash curler, meaning your lashes are more curled for longer! Whit woo!
5. Finally, no lady is photo ready without a fabulous bed of hair. This Babyliss Big Hot Air Brush is currently my favourite. It dries your hair, gives it volume, makes it boncy and smooths out your hair all at the same time!! Who need a trip to the hairdressers when all this can be done in the comfort of your own room!
6. Now put on your favourite frock and get ready to pout away ^_*
Love Suzi x