We’ve teamed up with Freya lingerie to provide some helpful tips on buying lingerie for Valentine’s Day, whether you’re looking to buy some for yourself or for a present for a lucky lady! Follow this guide and you can’t go wrong……..
1. Do your research! To ensure your lingerie set fits you perfectly, don’t leave it until the last minute. Many bra styles come up differently so ensure you get professionally fitted to make sure you are comfortable and fully supported in your bra.
2. Red lingerie is such a cliché, choose a new exciting colour which is bang on trend such as sorbet pink, grape or turquoise which is sure to give the wow effect!
3. Lingerie doesn’t have to be plain and boring – choose a patterned or print detail collection, go for exciting bow finishes or choose a contrasting trim – this is sure to catch his eye more!
4. Ensure you buy a good quality lingerie set! You want your lingerie set to last, so make sure your set is made from a quality fabric, it will feel gorgeous on your skin too!
5. If your other half wants to buy lingerie for you, letting him rummage through your drawers or taking a guess at your size isn’t always the best idea! Why not offer to go lingerie shopping with him, you can sit together and even shop online! Once your other half knows what size gives you the perfect fit, he can keep surprising you with lingerie sets throughout the year!
Have a good valentines 😉 x