Do you want to WIN all of these 3 looks? Yes? Well read on….
Printed trousers have plonked themselves well and truly into the style spotlight this season. They’re bright, bold, on trend, wearable and the best bit is…they don’t cost the earth. At a super purse friendly £27 quid, the Love Label Floral Trousers are the perfect trend top up and will give you a bright base for forming many an amazing outfit!
Rather than harp on about it (we do love a good babble!) we thought what better way to show you how its done than to get our stylist on the case! The style brief was simple – show our lovely Very Blog readers how easy if can be to get more fash for less cash and we reckon our stylist got this slap bang on the money.
First up she’s teamed these floral lovelies with glittering metallics (who’d have thought it!) golds, silvers and bronze tones that all add a bit of warmth and glitz and glam to the trews of the moment. Next up, a bold, bright and crisp colour block shirt, simple with a hint of sporty and a neon heel for an extra pop of colour. Last up, we’ve gone in for the kill with full on head to toe tropical prints with a bright floral print top and a tribal inspired clutch for a complete club tropicana vibe!
There you have it, 3 trend box ticking looks inspired by one fabulously floral trouser – question is how would you wear yours? Rummage through your wardrobe, dig out your shirts, your shiny textured tops and t-shirts to max your style points!
For your chance to WIN all of these three looks, comment below telling us how you’d style your floral trousers. We’ll got our stylist to pick her fave look and get in touch with the winner by email to organise getting the goodies sent out. Get styling you lovely lot.
Now for the boring bit…the T&C’s
1. There will be 1 winner, selected at random from all entrants that tell us how they’d style the Love Label Floral Print Trouser.
2. Competition closes 09.30am Thursday 5th April 2012.
3. Winner will be selected by our stylist and contacted by email by Monday 09.04.12.
4. If no response is received within 7 days we reserve the right to select another winner from all entries.
5. The prize is non-transferable and dependant on stock and there is no cash alternative.