Congratulations to our 5 winners: Jen Rogers, Holly, Nikita Hopkins, Linda Guest and Ria.
Bubbly beauty salon owner Amy Childs may have left The Only Way Is Essex but she’s hasn’t lost any of her Essex glamour. In fact, since leaving the show she’s done incredibly well for herself. Celebrity Big Brother, her own Channel 5 show, her own Essex beauty salon and now her own range of perfume. Wow!
She chose all the ingredients herself – a spicy but fruity mix of vanilla and pomegrenate – and picked a cute purple colour for the bottle. The Amy Childs EDT is online now at Very.co.uk so you can see what it’s like for yourself and I exclusively caught up with Amy at the launch to talk more about it.
Q: Out of all the celebrities you’ve met, who smells the best?
AMY: ‘I think Simon Cowell smells amazing. He has a really strong, powerful smell. That’s why I put some vanilla in my scent, I hoped it would make it a bit sexy.’
Q: Which celebrities would you like to see wearing your perfume?
AMY: ‘I think all celebrities should wear it but if I could pick one celebrity it’d be Kate Middleton as she’s glamorous and classy. I think the smell would suit that image.’
Q: What are your top tips for living a more glamorous life?
AMY: ‘Start with the small things. Do your nails, then do your hair and then put on some perfume. If those three things are right you don’t need to wear much make-up as they make you more confident. When you’re confident then you look better.’
Q: And finally, what’s next for Amy Childs?
AMY: ‘I’d like to expand into other countries. I want to go to America and maybe the Middle East, like Dubai, and get the Amy Childs name out there.’
The reality TV star is certainly one ambitious lady. I can only hope to echo that success, but in the meantime I can at least smell like her. Small steps, small steps!
For your chance to WIN 1 of 5 bottles of Amy’s new fragrance, simply comment below with the answer to this question:-
If you were to have your own fragrance what would you call it and why?
Love Zoe x
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will close at midnight on Thursday 23rd August 2012, any comments entered after that won’t be counted.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- Five winners will be drawn at random from all approved entries and contacted via email within 24 hours of closing.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or 0ver who post a comment between 16th August 2012 and midnight Thursday 23rd August 2012
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of closing and must respond to their notification email within 24 hours otherwise they will forfeit their prize and a new winner may be drawn at random from the remaining entries.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been sent to the winner.