I used to love Halloween when I was a little girl. I have memories dressing up as witches with my little sister and my mum would carve a face in a pumpkin and play halloween games with us and take us out trick or treating. The costumes back in the 80′s weren’t as good as they are now!
This week I’m giving away a prize to win some Fancy Dress for the family which includes an outfit of your choice for Mum, one for Dad, one for a Boy, and one for a Girl plus a party pack and table decorations.
For your chance to enter comment below with your best Halloween memory from when you were younger. Good Luck! x
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will close at midnight on Wednesday 17th October 2012, any comments entered after that won’t be counted.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- One winner will be drawn at random from all approved entries and contacted via email within 24 hours of closing.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or 0ver.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of closing and must respond to their notification email within 24 hours otherwise they will forfeit their prize and a new winner may be drawn at random from the remaining entries.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been sent to the winner. All chosen products are subject to availability.