Win: £1000 party wardrobe from Little Mistress
Congratulations to our winner: Catherine Smith
Have you got all your Christmas presents sorted and haven’t got a clue what to wear to all the festive parties coming up? There’s the work night out, Christmas eve, Christmas night, Boxing Night and the biggy – New Years Eve! If you’re anything like me, you’ll want a party dress for each night and that can work out pretty expensive.
Well panic not! It’s 21st November and I haven’t bought a single present or dress yet. There’s plenty of time for all that…….right?? Good job I’ve took a week off work next week to get myself sorted!
In the meantime, because we’re sooooo good (well we didn’t win Cosmo Best Brand Blog for nothing did we? (hee hee), we’re giving one lucky winner a party wardrobe from Little Mistress to the value of £1000. There will be over 40 styles to choose from online and we also have Little Mistress by Minnie’s which is the Towie girls (Sam & Billie Faiers) range consisting of 7 lines. The dresses are so pretty and girly and perfect for the upcoming parties.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, comment below telling me your top 3 Little Mistress dresses and where you would wear them this upcoming festive season…..
Little Mistress One Shoulder Embellished Dress
Little Mistress Bandeau Netted Corset Dress
Little Mistress All Over Sequin Dress
Little Mistress by Minnies Embellished Floral Dress
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to any UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else connected with the administration of this competition are excluded from entering.
- The closing date is midnight on 4 December 2012.
- The winner will be notified by email 24 hours from the closing date.
- The prize is £1000 worth of Little Mistress product of the winners choice from very.co.uk
- To enter, consumers must submit a comment stating their 3 top Little Mistress dresses from very.co.uk and where they would wear them this upcoming festive season.
- The winner’s account with any Shop Direct Group brands must not be in arrears to be eligible to win the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry from the promotion which it deems to be unsuitable.
- If the winner has not claimed their prize within 7 days of notification a new winner will be selected at random.
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The promoter is Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool L70 1AB
23rd November 2012
Written by Very_Lauren