We’re super-excited to tell you that next Monday (10.12.12) we’re holding the UK’s first ever catwalk on ice at the Tower of London Ice Rink, and we’ve got 5 pairs of VIP tickets to give away!
The event starts at 5.30pm when you can see our celebrity guests getting papped by the press as they arrive at our fashionably festive venue.
Collect your goodie bags and mingle with celebs and other invitees while our Very HQ lovelies serve you with seasonal drinks and warming canapés (mmm!).
Then it’s out to the ice rink at 6pm to watch our gorgeous models on ice as they show you how to style our 25 favourite Christmas looks from Very.co.uk.
We’ll then kit you out in ice skates so you can head out onto the ice yourself and show the models how it’s done! Make sure your Winter outfit is suitably fashionable – we’ll be giving away special gifts for our most stylish skaters!
We’ve got loads of surprises lined up – including a surprise VIP guest we can’t wait to meet, and a celeb DJ!
Plus, we’ve had RSVP’s from your favourite TV celebrities so don’t forget your cameras!
We’ll also be streaming the catwalk LIVE on Very.co.uk, on our Facebook page and our friends over at Heatworld.com will be showing it too!
It’s sure to be a festive occasion that you’ll never forget so to enter just tell us your Winter style must-have in the comment box below.
Attendance is by invite or prize ticket only (we’re sorry!) but you can join in the fun on Twitter and Instagram – just use #VeryonIce.
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK residents aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who posts a comment on the Very.co.uk blog in response to the question posed.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else connected with the administration of this competition are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is midnight Thursday 6 December 2012.
4. There are five main prizes of two tickets which will allow entry to the Very on Ice event to be held on 10th December 2012 at the Tower of London. Entrants must be available on this date. We reserve the right to re-select a winner in the event that the original winner will not be available on that date. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited will not be liable for any costs as the prize does not include travel or accommodation.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The winner is entitled to bring one individual with them; all attendees must be over 18.
6. The prize is an outdoor event and includes the open to ice-skate; attendees are responsible for their own safety and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited will not be held responsible for any damages or personal injures (except those cause by its own negligence).
7. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries on 14th December 2012. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw and will receive their prize within 24 hours.
8. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win
9. In the unlikely occasion that the event is cancelled, Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited will not be liable for any costs or compensation and no alternative will be offered.
10. The Very on Ice event will be filmed and photographed for broadcast across Heatworld.com and other media channels plus all Very.co.uk media channels including www.very.co.uk, Very.co.uk emails, www.facebook.com/veryuk, You Tube and all other marketing channels. By entering into the draw, you agree that your images may be shown through such media.
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry from the promotion which it deems to be unsuitable. The promoter cannot accept responsibility for any incomplete entries or those that are illegible or damaged when received or those not received through technical fault.
12. By entering the prize draw, candidates consent to all the materials they have submitted as part of their entry (including their name, address, contact details, photograph and video) being used for publicity purposes by the promoter and for the promoter to pass those materials to third parties carrying out publicity functions on its behalf. Additionally, the promoter may pass the materials to third parties involved in the administration of the competition.
13. Details of the winner will be available after 28th December 2012 by sending a stamped address envelope to Very in Ice Park Lane, Netherton, LIVERPOOL, L72 1LF
14. These rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. The promoter is Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool L70 1AB