Have you seen Holly Willoughby’s new Spring Summer 2013 collection yet? While at her very.co.uk SS13 shoot we managed to get a behind the scenes video. In her 18 piece collection, Holly’s designed some gorgeous dresses, all to die for! The best thing about this collection is there’s something for every body shape whether it be pencil dresses, tea dresses, maxi dresses or wrap dresses, so not only will you look stunning, you will feel confident, which is what we all want, right?
This Holly Willoughby Printed 2-in-1 dress is perfect if you have a large bust. Wearing a patterned bottom half and a plain top half, draws the eye down to the gorgeous print. The fabric makes it a great fit and it will really complement your curves.
Another favourite of mine is this pink Holly Willoughby Chiffon Tea Dress. Aside from the gorgeous colour that will suit any skin tone, the shape is stunning. The waistband and flared skirt skims over your hips to give a pretty girly style and is perfect if you want to disguise any lumps and bumps. I love the detail to the top half with the gathers and pretty buttons down the front. Oooooh add to basket, yes please!!
Another 2 of my favourite dresses from Holly’s collection are these 2 below. The Holly Willoughby Lace Collar Printed Tea Dress is so pretty for the summer and you could even wear it now with tights and a chunky knit. Lace collars will be everywhere this season so grab yours now.
Now if you want to look glam, this Holly Willoughby Jersey Maxi Dress is perfect for special occasions and the jersey fabric makes it feel comfortable. The panel detailing to the front and draping sleeves are very flattering. Perfect for a wedding or to wear on your hols!
So they are just a few of my faves from Holly’s collection. For your chance to WIN £300 worth of products from the collection, simply comment below stating what your favourite piece is and why.
Love Danielle x
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment saying what their favourite piece from Holly’s new SS13 collection is and why.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is midnight on Wednesday 23rd January 2013.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries on 24th January 2013. There will be 1 winner who will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and will receive their prize within two weeks.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House,Speke Road, Speke,Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.