This may feel like the longest winter ever, but when the sun finally emerges (and it will…it has to!), who wants to be worrying about hair?!
Shaving is the instant result option for smooth skin, but who wants stubble the day after? Waxing may last longer but it is messy, expensive and not to mention painful! If you’ve been searching for a better way, then IPL (intense pulsed light technology) could be the answer. For over a decade, salons have been offering IPL hair removal treatments but the price tag means it is not an option for all of us. However, with Philips Lumea Precision Plus, you can do it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
The Philips Lumea Precision IPL hair removal system uses pulses of light to zap the hairs so they stop growing and then naturally shed away. Lumea, which was developed with dermatologists, only targets the hair follicle, leaving skin well alone making it a great option for those of us with sensitive skin. Even delicate areas like the upper lip can be treated thanks to a unique extra UV filter.
One session every two weeks for 8-10 weeks and you’ll be hair free for months. A whopping 80% of women who’ve used Lumea prefer it to shaving, waxing and epilation.
3 STEPS TO SMOOTH SKIN WITH IPL
1. Clean and shave the area before treatment
2. Repeat treatment every fortnight for 8-10 weeks until hair stops growing back
3. Treat every 4-6 weeks to maintain smoothness every day
Make sure you’re ready for summer……. when it finally arrives!
Plus, as well as giving you the Philips Lumea, we’ll make sure it stays in tip top condition with a free 2 years Service Guarantee! So not only will you have a fab new beauty item, but if it goes on the blink, don’t worry! – we’ll repair or replace it fast with Service Guarantee. Don’t forget to read the important bit! Terms and conditions apply, so make sure you read below to find out more.
Why not learn more about how you can protect the lovely stuff you buy from Very? Visit our Protect your purchases page today.
Good luck! x
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date for entries is midnight on 18th April 2013. There will be one winner.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries within 72 hours of the closing date who will be notified by email.
7. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
8. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House,Speke Road, Speke,Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.
9. Service Guarantee does not include some situations, for example: accidental damage, and any wilful act or neglect. It is not an insurance product. Service Guarantee starts after the expiry date of the manufacturers guarantee period.
10. Service Guarantee is offered by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited. Provided by The Warranty Group Services (Isle of Man) Limited, St George’s Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1EE.