Win: the chance to meet Alicia Keys at her concert!
To celebrate Alicia Keys designing her own range of Reebok Alicia Keys trainers, we have an exclusive competition for you lucky readers!
This season sees Alicia taking her favourite Classic silhouette to new heights as she re-introduces the iconic Freestyle silhouette and pairs it with a stylish hidden wedge heel to create the Freestyle Hi Wedge A.Keys. Alicia’s twist on the Freestyle pays homage to its Classic heritage while incorporating a fashion forward element. Alicia has stayed true to the DNA of the Freestyle product, with characteristic double straps, 3 iconic collar puffs and Freestyle heel counters, but has updated it with an on-trend twist.
A true creative talent, Alicia worked with Reebok’s product design teams on every aspect of the collection, from picking her favorite Classics silhouettes to selecting materials and colourways. The resulting collection, with luxe fabrics, on-trend styles and statement-making elements is sure to appeal to trendsetters in their late teens and early twenties.
“I’ve been a Reebok fan ever since I put on my first pair of 5411’s,” said Alicia. “Collaborating with Reebok and designing this collection has been such a cool experience because I’ve been able to tap into my creativity in a whole new way. Reebok’s one of those brands that have endured the test of time and partnering with them felt like a really natural fit.”
We’ve got 3 prizes to give away.
The chance of a lifetime for you and a friend to meet Alicia Keys at her London gig on 31st May 2013 with 2 x concert tickets, travel & accommodation included.
2 x concert tickets for Alicia Keys gig on 24th May at MEN Arena, Manchester. Signed album, Signed shoe, travel & accommodation included.
Signed album & signed shoe.
For your chance to WIN please leave a comment below telling us your favourite Alicia Keys song.
Good luck! x
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment telling us their favourite Alicia Keys song.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is midnight 20th May 2013.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- There are three prize of; First Prize: The chance of a lifetime for you and a friend to meet Alicia Keys at her London gig on 31st May 2013 with 2 x concert tickets, travel & accommodation included. Second Prize: 2 x concert tickets for Alicia Key’s gig on 24th May at MEN Manchester. Signed album, Signed shoe, travel & accommodation included. Third Prize: Signed album & signed shoe.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries on 22nd May 2013. The winner will be notified by email. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner but if they cannot be contacted before 12 noon on Thursday 23rd May 2013, then a new winner may be drawn at random from all remaining entries.
- If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- Details of the winner will be available after 31st May 2013 by sending a stamped address envelope to Alicia Keys Reebok Blog Competition, Very.co.uk, Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
8th May 2013
Written by Very_Kate