After watching Chris Froome hot on the heels of Bradley Wiggins to become the second Brit to win the Tour De France and cycling facing a revolution after the successes last year at the Olympics now is as good a time as any to get on a bike.
Cycling is also an easy way of getting out the house and keeping fit on your own or with the family (you can even save some money by commuting to work!) and is a great way to have healthy fun for all the family. Whether you’re an expert or beginner, we’ve got bikes, helmets and accessories to suit most needs and now, our Cycle Assembly Network has made it even easier to get out and about on your new bike.
Viking have been around from 1908 so have a history in making brilliant bikes. In the 1950’s Vikings name became synonymous with racing because of the team’s many successes. Today’s Viking has all these qualities and more, the range now encompasses a much bigger selection of types of bike to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles and modern environments. The Viking range today includes road bikes, trekking bikes, heritage bikes, urban bikes and E-bikes.
For your chance to WIN these fab new bikes, please leave a comment below telling us where you will cycle too!
Good luck! x
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who answer the question as a comment, telling us where they will cycle too.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is midnight 24th June 2013.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- There are two prizes of a Viking Mistral 700C Mens Road Bike & Viking Jetstream 20 inch Boys Road Bike. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries within 7 days ofthe closing date. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw taking place and will receive their prize within four weeks. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner but if they cannot be contacted within 7 days then a new winner may be drawn at random from all remaining entries.
- If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- Details of the winner will be available after 30th June 2013 by sending a stamped address envelope to Very Blog, Bike Giveaway, Very.co.uk, Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.