WIN £500 to spend on Fearne’s new collection!
If you like girly pieces with a cool edge, then Fearne Cotton’s new Autumn/Winter collection is right up your street. How would you like to WIN £500 to spend on your favourite pieces?
Fearne’s Cotton Sequin Dress has sequins to the bodice that adds a sensational shimmer, with long sleeves it’s packed with decadent detail and makes a stunning pick for a dinner date or for the dance floor. This sequin dress features a heavy jersey skirt for a high quality finish that flatters. The contrast red waistband is a striking finish that shows off your shape. Wear this dress with peep toe platform heels or with lace-up shoe boots.
This gorgeous orange Pocket Trim Tunic adds a dollop of style and colour to your look. This dress features a crochet lace trim for a striking finish that nods to boudoir. This shift dress has pockets to the sides and the statement colour ensures an eye-catching outfit that works for day and for evening. The shape of this shift dress flatters, making it a favourite for autumn and winter. Pair this Fearne Cotton dress with black shoe boots. Wear with court shoes to smarten the look.
Quirky, cool and packed with retro inspired style this Fearne Cotton Spotted Knitted Dress is a statement piece of knitwear that takes top spot on our list of autumn essentials. It features a striking spot design and the length makes it the perfect partner to leggings and winter boots. In a fine knit this spotted dress is an ultra stylish piece of ladies knitwear. The scoop neck gives this dress a shapely finish while the ribbed cuffs and hem add comfort.
With wide angel sleeves this tunic dress nods to oriental design and we love the statement black and pink print for a stunning outfit. This tunic dress by Fearne Cotton is flirty, feminine and packed with colour. The wide sleeves give you a gorgeous silhouette while the fitted style of the body shows off your shape. This dress is perfect for evening and makes for an unusual special occasion dress, too.
This hooded parka by Fearne Cotton features a lightweight design and we love the unusual shape for a festival inspired style that’s packed with detail. This ladies parka features faux leather detailing for an ultra modern style. The khaki fabric celebrates the season’s love of army inspired style while the dipped finish to the back hem lends a shapely finish. This is perfect for those in-between days when you need heaps of style and light cover.
There’s loads more gorgeous pieces in Fearne’s Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, so take a look here.
So, for your chance to WIN £500 to spend on Fearne’s fashion collection simply leave a comment below telling us your favourite piece from the collection and why!
You will also receive a free copy of Fearne & Holly’s book: The Best Friends’ Guide to Life x
Good luck! x
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who answer the question as a comment, telling us their favourite piece from Fearne’s collection and why.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is midnight Wednesday 24th July 2013.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- There is one main prize of £500 to spend on Fearne’s fashion collection plus a copy of Fearne & Holly’s book. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries within 7 days ofthe closing date. There will be two winners who will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw taking place and will receive their prize within four weeks. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner but if they cannot be contacted within 7 days then a new winner may be drawn at random from all remaining entries.
- If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- Details of the winner will be available after 31st July 2013 by sending a stamped address envelope to Very Blog, Fearne comp July 2013, Very.co.uk, Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
10th July 2013
Written by Very_Lauren