EXCLUSIVE GHD: The Crown Jewels
Make everyday a good hair day this autumn with the limited edition Jewel collection from ghd. The stylers come in 3 opulent jewel colours, Sapphire, Amethyst and Emerald. Each styler is gift boxed with a matching paddle brush.
To make your hair dazzle and shine with the ghd Jewel styler simply follow these 5 easy steps:
- Make sure hair is dry and clean. Staring at the nape of the neck take a 1 inch section of hair and clamp the rest of the out of the way.
- Spritz ghd Heat Protect Spray over the section.
- Using a ghd paddle brush guide the hair followed by the styler from root to tip.
- Continue in 1 inch sections until all the hair has been styled.
- Finish by applying 1 pump of ghd Smooth & Finish Serum to hair, avoiding the roots.
With party season on its way here is our quick guide to creating perfect curls with the ghd V Jewel styler:
- Part the hair down the centre all the way to the nape of the neck.
- Take a section from the front of the hairline to the nape of the neck.
- Using ghd Curl Hold Spray lightly mist the hair.
- Putting the styler in at the root twist 180 degrees – your thumb will start off on top of the styler and after rotating will be on the bottom.
- Hold the loose piece of hair and push the styler diagonally across the hair forming a ‘V’ shape and leave curl to cool.
- Repeat all the way up hair line.
- Spritz the ghd paddle brush with ghd final shine spray and brush curl into a beautiful wave.
Join us on Twitter and Instagram by following @very_beautyteam for your chance to win a ghd Jewel styler!
11th September 2013
Written by Very_Beauty_Team