***competition now closed*** Think it’s time for a new laptop? Here at Very.co.uk, we have the most fantastic range of HP computers and there’s something on offer for everyone. Whether you’re all about music and movies, or are just after something for everyday computing, we have the perfect match for you. What’s more, we’ve teamed up with the lovely bunch over at HP and have 4 amazing products to give away!
If you’re someone who’s always on the move and needs something fast, but incredibly lightweight, then you’re someone who is all about Cloud and Connectivity. For you special folk, we’ve got an HP Pavilion X2 to give away and it’s a stunner! With its innovative convertible notebook format, you get the convenience and portability of a tablet, and the practicality of a laptop all in one.
On the other hand, if you’re someone who is all about music and movies, we’ve got a fantastic HP Envy 15 to give away. With outstanding sound and screen quality, it’s perfect for listening to the hottest tunes or snuggling up with the latest rom-com – it’ll to blow you away!
If you need your computer to come armed with the best specifications and you’re a bit of a tech junkie, then you’ll like the sound of the HP Spectre 13. This hybrid Ultrabook is the thinnest of it’s kind, the perfect match for people who are all about power and performance. With a beautiful aluminium finish and a 13” high resolution display, this convertible tablet is a complete charmer.
Finally, if you just want to play it safe and simple, we’ve got a lovely HP Pavilion 11 to give away. Coming in a beautiful purple colour, the Pavilion 11 is a fantastic value model perfect for all your everyday bits and bobs – from keeping up to date with your pals on Facebook, to storing all those holiday snaps on the 750gb hard drive.
Check out the full range of HP products right here:
To get your hands on 1 of these 4 fantastic prizes, simply tell us in eth comments box below:
Which one of these 4 HP products would suit you and your lifestyle the best?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 13th October 2013.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 20.10.13. There will be 1 winner for each HP product, with a total of 4 winners. The prizes are 1 x HP Pavilion X2, 1x HP Envy 15, 1 x HP Spectre 13, 1 x HP Pavilion 15. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.