WIN A CHANCE TO MEET AMY CHILDS FOR YOU AND TWO OF YOUR FRIENDS!
***Competition now closed*** Model, businesswoman and qualified beautician, we’ve fallen head over heels for Amy Childs’ latest fashion collection!
Ready for this season, we’re excited to be able to offer Amy’s latest collection of gorgeous pieces, which launched on 1st October, for all you lovely ladies. To celebrate the launch, we’re excited to be able to offer you and two of your friends the chance to win a visit to Amy’s Salon in Essex to meet the lovely lady herself and receive a free treatment each! There’s plenty of treatments to choose from including nail gels, spray tans and even a cheeky vajazzle!
For your chance to win simply leave a comment below telling us your favourite piece from the collection and why!
Let’s take a look at the gorgeous range…
This lace bodycon dress is a vintage-inspired delight with a sultry boudoir twist. We love the slim fit to show off our curves and the neckline for a classic touch. All this piece needs is your tallest heels, sparkling jewellery and a cute clutch bag!
Complete the look in a pair of patent Ted Baker heels, DKNY earrings and a Ted Baker clutch!
The ultimate illusion dress this piece is one of our must-haves of the collection. We love everything about it from the monochrome style and bodycon fit to the lace detail and super cute neckline.
Complete the look in a pair of sparkly studded Lipsy sandals, adorable Lipsy earrings and quilted Lipsy clutch bag!
No girl’s wardrobe is complete without a little black dress and Amy has added the corsage to end all corsages to make hers unforgettable.
Complete the look with this sophisticated Ted Baker clutch, studded platform heels and glitzy DKNY earrings!
Show off your tanned shoulders in this striking halterneck dress – there’s a new lady in red in town!
Complete the look in a pair of glam Myleene Klass platforms, a gorgeous nude patent clutch and sparkly Fiorelli hoop earrings!
Featuring one of the prevailing fabrics of the season this sheer sleeve bodycon dress is full of attitude for a sleek, stylish and edgy style that’s perfect for creating after dark drama.
Complete the look with these stunning Ted Baker heels, crocodile embossed clutch bag and cute studded earrings!
I know you’ll love the collection as much as I do, so what are you waiting for ladies? Get shopping this gorgeous collection!
Love Laura x
To read more of my fashion blogs come and say hi at imakemyownfashion
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 13th October 2013.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 13.10.13. There will be one winner who will get to take two friends to Amy’s salon in Essex where they will meet Amy and have a choice of a free beauty treatment each. The date can be decided by the winner, but it must be a Saturday. Travel costs to Essex are not included as part of this prize. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
- If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
4th October 2013
Written by Laura_Loves