WARNING: This blog contains bright colours, tailored cuts, chic dresses and designer-inspired ‘Wow’ pieces.
I have just got back from checking out Very’s Spring /Summer 14 press preview day, where all next season’s clothes were shown to fashion journalists and I am so impressed and excited! My mission was to see what fabulous items we can all expect to get next season so we can be not just on trend but ahead of the trend.
The first thing I’d say was it was really difficult to focus on a few key pieces. Everywhere I looked I had an insane feeling of: ‘I want that!’ However, this is my top 5:
1) A Fearne Cotton purple tea dress with blue lace embellishment
2) A tailored blue day to night Definitions dress (right) and a block coloured Definitions suit (left)
3) A super soft white leather Love Label jacket
4) A Phillip Lim catwalk-inspired neon skirt with zip detail
5) Gorgeous pink faux- snakeskin party sandals (which I wanted to run off home with!)
The event was held at the London film museum in Covent Garden and the clothes looked so spectacular they should be on camera themselves. In fact, I am sure we’re going to see some celebs wearing then in 2014 because they’re too gorgeous to resist.
Let’s end with a few more lovely pics:
What do you think? Anything take your fancy to look out for next Spring/ Summer? Like I said earlier, I want it ALL!
PS For more celebrity gossip and fashion news see my celebrity lifestyle blog Live Like A VIP