***competition now closed*** They’ve been around inspiring us with their fashion savvy for over four decades and we’re so excited to be able to showcase Bellfield’s latest range of women’s wear ready for winter!
A cute yet perfectly polished collection of outerwear the Bellfield collection is heritage inspired and each piece reveals part of a young, casual and trendy legacy.
For your chance to win this cool Bellfield outfit, which consists of the:
Simply tell us which is your favourite piece of the collection and why…it’s that simple!
So, let’s take a look at the collection…and get ready – you’ll feel a brand new wardrobe coming on ready to battle the winter chills!
I love this parka – it’s a true retro revival and will really freshen up your off-duty casual wardrobe. Complete with wooden toggles it’s a mix of 80s styling and cute duffle chic – it’s a shame I’ve already invested in a coat…who am I kidding? It’s on my Christmas list!
Anyone who knows me knows I’m kooky for knitwear and this rose print jumper ticks all my cosy style boxes this season. Bellfield give their winter warmer an Icelandic inspired, icy blue finish to really channel the cold months ahead!
Who said sports luxe had to be masculine? This tapestry patch detail adds a gorgeous girly touch to your casual, everyday style and is a great layering piece this season!
This shirt with its checked print and denim effect patches channels a distinctive all-American heritage feel that’s perfect for your autumn wardrobe – layer with the sweat top for cosy outdoor chic on cool, wintry days!
Complete your transitional autumn look by wearing this check shirt with these gorgeous Ugg boots, a slouchy shoulder bag, Ugg cleaning kit and complement the denim patches with the Nails Inc Denim Effect set!
This gorgeous gilet is a luxe transitional piece that’ll take you through cool autumn straight into winter Eskimo chic in one easy step. It even features a Fair Isle knit which is a hot favourite on this years’ Christmas gifts list!
A simple basic lets face it, but a girl’s wardrobe is incomplete without a pair of go-to skinny jeans. I personally love the simplicity of these skinnies after all the reds, neons and purples – it’s just nice to get back to a mid wash denim!
Remember, for your chance to win a complete Bellfield outfit just leave a comment below telling us about your favourite piece from the collection!
Come and say hello at imakemyownfashion and see what trends I’ve been looking at recently…as well as what nail polish I’m smitten with! x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 14th November 2013.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 30.11.13. Prize available is: 1 x Corpach shirt, 1 x Dyce parka, 1 x Tessa skinny jeans and 1 x Oban quilted sweat top. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.