***competition now closed*** With hailstones landing on Very HQ this week and more snow forecast soon, winter is definitely here! As the frosty winds set in, the trends are definitely changing to warmer wear – think snuggly knitwear and lots of layering!
But don’t forget about keeping your toes toasty too! It’s a fashionista must to have a pair of shoes which protect your feet in all weathers, but also keep you looking fashionable fab.
One of the brands we love for fashionable winter footwear is SOREL, and that’s not only because Kate Hudson, Isla Fisher, and Liv Tyler have been spotted in a pair. Sorel is synonymous with providing top-quality cold weather boots that are just as trendy as they are practical. Their boots keep feet warm and dry, plus they also come in a great range of styles and colours. So whether you’re jetting off skiing or just want a fashionable but sturdy boot for everyday winter wear, SOREL have the boots for you and the whole family!
For the man in your life, there’s the Caribou boot. These are ideal for the modern man who wants functional footwear, while looking timelessly cool and effortlessly handsome. Did we mention that David Beckham has been spotted in a pair? Hot stuff!
There’s a kid’s range too – the Yoot Pac TP boots come in ‘sand’ and ‘pink’ for your little boys and girls. They’ll be able to have fun playing out in the snow without coming home with soggy frozen feet! Plus the vulcanized herringbone sole equips these boots with excellent grip in slippy conditions.
And for the ladies, the women’s collection has a great range of styles and colours. The SOREL Glacy boot is perfect for day-to-day comfort – they have a full fleece lining for absolute warmth and they’re waterproof too.
Also, the Tofino and Tivoli styles are SOREL classics. And awesome news for AW13, there’s a brand new colourway for the Tofino and Tivoli styles – glitter! These are perfect for the glam at heart and adding a bit of sparkle to your shoe collection.
As we’re so excited about the launch of these uber glamorous boots at Very, we’ve teamed up with Sorel to offer you a chance to win a pair!
To enter, all you have to do is comment below with the answer to the following question: Where would you wear a pair of SOREL boots?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 9th December 2013.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 13.12.13. Prize available is: 1 x Sorel Glitter High Waterproof Boots. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.