***competition now closed*** Hurrah we have some exciting news for McFly (and The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas) fans!!!…We’ve only gone and nabbed ourselves 3 SIGNED copies of The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet! It is the second instalment from the McFly Boys (Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter) which follows after the highly successful The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas. In this new book Danny and Dinosaur are back in another amazing adventure and this time they are going to space! But when Danny realises he’s forgotten Dino’s lunch box, the very hungry dinosaur eats everything in sight, including their only way home: the rocket! How will Dino get them back home?
About the authors:
Dougie Poynter is fascinated by reptiles, Tom Fletcher loves space, and they have a shared obsession with poop! After writing songs together for nine years in the band McFly, they wrote this book in the same way that they write their song lyrics.
Tom and Dougie comment ‘We absolutely love children’s fiction and have a passion for writing. We constantly come up with ridiculous ideas and can’t quite believe that this one is becoming a reality. We spend hours in book shops when we’re on tour finding inspiration from all kinds of books but more often than not we find ourselves in the kids picture book section getting funny looks from parents and staff. We both know that as kids we would have loved this book and so we hope that when children and parents read it they laugh as much as we did when we wrote it.’
You can also watch a video of Tom & Dougie talking about the new book by clicking the video link on The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet page.
For your chance to win one of our signed copies, please comment below with the names of the other two band members of McFly…
And if you don’t win, not all is lost as The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
and The Dinosaur That Pooped a planet are available to buy from Very!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 17th December 2013.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 20.12.13. Prizes available are: 3 x Signed “The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet” books, 1 per winner. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.