#BringTheColour with our latest tech accessories
We’re so close to spring being in full swing we can almost taste it. The mornings are getting bright, birds are starting to sing again, and if we’re not mistaken, trees are getting their leaves back! At Very HQ, we’re going to #BringTheColour to help us enjoy the new season. So, following on from the laptops and tablets we talked about last time (you can read that here), today we’re going to brighten up your accessories!
Whether you’re out for a new laptop bag, a tablet case or even a USB stick, take a quick look at some of our favourites here.
- From the catwalks to your laptop bag, turn some heads with this season’s striking colour. This red Port Designs Firenze TL Laptop Bag has all the pockets you’ll need for your laptop (up to 15.6”), any accessories, and even a couple of printouts.
- For something a little more functional and reserved, try the Targus City Fusion Messenger Laptop Bag. This one will hold up to a 16” laptop, and a few extra bits for a business night away and has cushioned straps, so no itchy shoulders!
- For the Mac lovers, you might want to check out our Samsonite MacBook Air 11 Sleeve. This Light Blue sleeve is made from Thermo Tech and XRD Foam so has increased impact protection so may even survive the odd bump or bruise!
- We’ve got a great range of Android tablet cases, like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Foldover Case for 7″ Tabs. It comes in 5 colours, so you’ll be spoilt for choice and the folding lines mean you can position it in different ways depending on what you’re using it for.
- Apple have a great range of colours for the iPad Mini with Retina Display right here. It’s available in 11 (yes, ELEVEN!) different colours or materials with everything from a brown leather option, to a pink PU option. Just like the Samsung cover, it can fold into a variety of positions to suit every use!
- We even have something for the e-reader users amongst you with this Accessorize Amazon Kindle 4 case. The floral pattern screams springtime and will definitely stand out from the crowd! This one doesn’t just fit the Kindle 4 either. It’s a multitasking little case, so can fit a Kindle Touch or even a Kobo Touch!
So there you have it, just a few of our favourites that will #BringTheColour to your laptop or tablet (or both!). And you can also follow @very_photo – the official twitter account for Very.co.uk‘s photograhy and electrical department.
Bye for now people!
5th March 2014
Written by Very_Marc