***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Welcome to the denim junkie’s playground. Noisy may lives and breathes denim, from the hottest washes to can’t-live-without cuts. But there’s so much more to Noisy may than just the perfect pair of jeans, shop from the collection of heart-achingly on trend separates, including tops, skirts, knits and dresses. It’s affordable fashion without compromising on cool, the perfect mix of edginess and femininity. Be unique, be naughty, be Noisy may. Now lets take a look at some of the product we have for you lucky shoppers on Very.
Trendy, slouchy, oversized dresses are a must have this season, you’ll be effortlessly looking street chic in either of these 2 Noisy May numbers. Want to be cool but comfy, then wear with trainers and a rucksack, want to dress the outfit up, add some heeled ankle boots. Add socks and a beanie for extra edge! Tartan will be carrying on through to next year, this edgy Erik Shirt Dress will be the perfect edition to you Tartan collection, or try the Lisa sweat dress, the newest craze to hit the streets.
Logomania! A trend that has been very Noisy through the start of SS14. Again, using the slouchy, oversized trend for the style of the tops, this look is for all shapes and sizes. From the left we have the Dave Collegiate sweat, then the Creative Top and last but not least (my personal fave) the Sugar Not Now Tee! Add style to your casual look and dare to stand out in these bold Noisy May Tops.
Last but not least, the core product of Noisy May, the DENIM! This seasons Boyfriend fit, with roll up cuffs is all you need to rock a street chic, casual look. You can team these Kim loose jeans with many different tops to change your look, oversized tees, crop tops or vests. Next, the black skinny, every home has a pair of these living in it, and at £35 it’s a steal, wear these Lucy Slim jeans with heels or trainers, the choice is yours! The next pair of Lucy Slim jeans have a twist on the skinny jean, worn out wash with rips! A jean for every mood!
If you want the chance to win £150 to spend with us on our Noisy May collection, then comment below telling us which your favourite Noisy May piece is and why!
Love Jules for Very_Fashion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 30th March 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 12.04.14. Prize: £150 to spend on Noisy May products on Very.co.uk. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.