***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Treating yourself to a new PC? You’ll find your Perfect Match with Very.co.uk’s latest range of HP computers.
Whether you’re after a device that’ll make you feel like you’re at the cinema when streaming films, a high-quality all-rounder, the best specs or simply just something that can slip into your handbag, there’s something for everyone.
Now the really great news – we’ve teamed up with our friends at HP to give four amazing PCs away! Want to know more about them and how to win? Read on!
If you’re all about music and movies, we’ve bagged a stunning HP Recline Beats™ to give away – its full HD resolution means you’ll be streaming the latest blockbusters in breathtaking quality – who needs the cinema when you’ve got this in the comfort of your own home? Plus, integrated Beats Audio™ means the sound quality is amazing too, perfect for pumping up the bass line of the latest chart toppers.
But if you’re the type of girl that’s always on the move, how about winning a HP Split X2? It transforms from a laptop into a tablet with just one click, meaning you can catch up with emails, browse through photos and check Facebook while on the go. It also comes with two batteries so you don’t have to worry about running out of power!
If impressive power and performance are at the top of your list, the HP Envy would be the perfect prize – it has an inbuilt LeapMotion™ sensor, making the traditional mouse a gadget of the past as waving your hands controls this device’s desktop!
Finally, you could be in with a chance of winning an awesome all-rounder – the HP Pavilion.
This device ticks every box. Its Intel® Core™ i3 processor provides enough power to take on anything, the integrated HD webcam means that catching up with friends face to face has never been easier and its sleek casing is one of the best designs we’ve seen.
Find your Perfect Match today and watch our brand new videos by clicking here:
To #WIN one of the above – simply comment below and tell us which would be your perfect match and why?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 3rd May 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 10.05.14. Prizes available in the prize draw:
1x HP Envy Recline – 444EY
1x HP Pavilion 15 – 3YGX6
1x HP Pavilion x2 – 3TH4T
1x HP Envy 17- 3YYRR
There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.