***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Half term may have only just started and whilst the children are keeping you busy with summer fun we know all you lovely mums are thinking about the dreaded Back to School shop to kit your kids from head to toe in new uniform, shoes, PE kits and all other school attire.
To make it a little easier here at Very HQ we have pulled together some of our favourite picks to bring you the best from some of our leading brands for the additional checklist of ‘Back to School.’
One of the most important pieces of the school attire that needs to survive the rough and tumble of the playground is a comfortable and sustainable pair of shoes. There is no other brand that we can think of that will provide everlasting comfort whilst adding rebellion to everyday life with Kickers. Our favourite is the Patent T-bar for the girls and the Fragma Strap for the boys.
If you’re thinking about footwear the School PE Kit is another part on the checklist. Lacoste have a wide variety of suitable trainers and pumps from toddlers to teenagers in the Back to School colours of Black, Navy, White and Grey. We personally love the fresh look of the Marcel Lace CLA Plimsolls. Whether your child loves athletics or being part of the Netball team, Lacoste are sure to have the best sporting footwear.
Additionally, for sportswear that will survive the season, Canterbury has a great choice of shorts, tees and track pants amongst other things that will get your kids kitted out for all their sporting needs.
Extra-curricular activities play a big part in keeping your child fit and active so for the swimming club, be sure to buy from the well-known swimwear brand Speedo for swimsuits, shorts and all other accessories including goggles, floats and swim caps.
To be in with a chance to win a Back to School kit from Kickers, Lacoste, Speedo and Canterbury simply comment below and tell us what activity your child loves taking part in at school?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight Saturday 1st August.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 09.08.14. Prize: A Back to School Kit from Kickers, Lacoste, Speedo and Canterbury. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.