***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** We know that every new arrival is a bundle of joy, but here at Very we have decided to give one lucky reader the chance to win a bundle of our Very own! To celebrate the launch of our Baby & Toddler Event, we are running a competition to win over £2,000 worth of everyday essentials.
Brought to you in association with the brands we love and trust, we have everything from pushchairs to cot beds and nappies to monitors. Shop the event now for savings of up to 30% off on selected products from our baby and toddler range.
Our buyers have worked tirelessly to bring you great deals and products across pushchairs and essentials, bath time and changing, nursery furniture, toddler furniture, high chairs and feeding and of course, our children’s health and safety range. We stock everything for every need in our one stop baby and toddler shop.
We’re giving our winner the option of a Disney princess carriage bed for your little sleeping beauty, or a Disney Cars Toddler bed, should your little speedster prefer to race to bed; both guaranteed to give a good night’s sleep. For the younger child, we have a stunning Mamas & Papa’s Hayworth Cot Bed in white, worth £350! We are also offering a Millie and Boris coverlet and bumper to match and dress this gorgeous cot bed.
For days out in style, we’ve thrown in the Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller. The automatically unfolding style of the Quinny Buzz takes all of the hassle out of going for a stroll. With a simple push button design, this stroller ensures that you’re ready to roll in seconds.
And for trips out in the car, we know you will be blown away by the electrifying lightning design of the Cosatto Zoomi Car Seat. The stunning Zowee design is sure to be a favourite with your child.
Now, we know that it doesn’t matter how hard you try, you can’t keep watch of your loved ones every second of the day. So we are throwing the Motorola Digital Audio Baby Monitor into the bundle, with an added breathing sensor mat included so your baby’s safety is secured.
Entering our competition means you will also be in with a chance of winning all this, PLUS the London Hoop Stroller from Chico, as well as the Pampers active fit carry pack. Now if that doesn’t make for a bundle of joy then we don’t know what does.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply comment on the post below with your answer to the following question.
When and where was the first time you felt your bundle of joy kick for the very first time. We want to hear all about this precious moment and how it made you feel?
Hurry, competition closes 27/09/2014.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight Saturday 27th September.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 31.10.14.
Prize: London Hoop Stroller (2CFEG), Quinny Buzz Xtra (choice of 3 colours) (3VDWT), Disney Princess Carriage Toddler Bed (4FTYL), “Sola City Pushchair Chassis (44HFL) (£317) , Sola City Colour Packs (3XKR6) (£63), Hayworth Cotbed – White ( 4HCMK19)
(£350), Millie and Boris Coverlet (4H64U19)(£110), Millie and Boris Bumper (UJ03038) (£67), Baby Bud Booster Seat with Play Tray (2C7XB), Zoomi Zowee ( 4FTYR), 6 x Digital Audio Baby Monitor with breathing sensor mat (43KTR1T), Pampers Active Fit Carry Pack Midi Size 3 (x4) (4FJCG). There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.