***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Welcome to the glamorous world of Lenovo.
Do you struggle to understand which computing device is right for you? Confused by all the tech jargon? Well look no further! Lenovo have made it very simple by following the lives of 3 lovely women. And what is even better, they are giving away a full HD 10” Lenovo Yoga Tablet, simply tell us why a tablet would help your busy lifestyle!
Let us introduce you to the clan..
Firstly there is Carly. Carly is 28 years old and works in Fashion PR. Her life is hectic, running to and from client meetings, attending celebrity parties and travelling Europe. Although she works hard, she tries to be as social as possible and on a typical weekend will be out with friends enjoying the down time! She loves the finer things in life and enjoys a bit of luxury. For her on the go life, she loves the Lenovo Yoga tablet, ideal when she is running from meetings, but then for when she is at the desk or home, she loves the Lenovo Yoga 2! Touch screen, great sound quality and great battery life, it makes light work of any job!
Then there is Amy is 21 and has just moved away from home for the first time, to study International Business in London. She is very outgoing and loves to be a little bit different! Her uni days so far have been hectic, and now she has got a new job in a nearby café, she has a bit of extra cash to spend! Because of her uni work but love for socialising, the Lenovo Y50-70 is ideal. With a large hard drive and super-fast Intel processor, it is great for work and leisure.
Finally there is Jo. Jo is a working mum. As well as working part time, she rushes round after her daughter Fae. Jo does not have much spare time, so whenever she does, she spends it with her friends catching up on the latest gossip over lunch! Jo is a family girl at heart and will spend as much time as possible with Fae and the rest of her family. So what is her favourite device? The Lenovo Flex 2! Ideal for both her and Fae is has everything they need, as well as being portable!
So now you have met the lovely ladies, who can you relate to? We love the Lenovo Yoga tablet for its style and practicality and amazing 18 hour battery life! So let us know why you think you should be the lucky owner! It is ideal for those of you on the go!
Simply comment below to enter!
The Very Team x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 20th September.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 25.09.14 Prize: Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10”. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.