***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Now the nights are getting longer and the days colder, it means Christmas isn’t that far away! Dinner’s in with the girls and hilarious days out in the snow, not to mention you can pull out your favourite pair of boots and gorgeous scarves… what more could be better!
Here at Very HQ we love winter! For the fashion, for the celebrations but mostly for the chance to have those romantic nights in by the fire. With all this to look forward to, what better accessory to your winter than a camera.
Whether it’s remembering those hilarious nights around the fire with the girls or romantic weekend walks, the perfect camera will help you capture every moment, making sure it will last forever! The only problem is, which to choose?
No fear girls! To help you pick the perfect camera to suit you, we’ve created this handy Camera Event, to make sure you’re always only a click away from fabulous snaps that will last forever.
Whether you’re helping plan the birthday of the year or just wanting to capture every moment of your best friend’s special day, the Sony H400 is the ideal camera. With great superzoom to capture every detail and a popup flash, it’s the perfect camera for wherever the night takes you!
If your sights are on capturing more than just perfect photos for everyday activities, the Canon 1200D is undoubtedly the camera for you. Although it’s compact in size it has the ability to perform like a professional camera but at a fraction of the price. With 18 megapixels it makes easy work of capturing your best friends wedding, that hilarious night out but also those incredible travelling shots you want to last a life time.
All that’s left for you to do now is to go and get one and bring your memories to life! If you’re still having trouble choosing (we know we are!) check out our nifty Camera Guide to help show you the way.
Last but not least! To help you get into the creative spirit we’re giving away a Canon 1200D camera to help you become the pro photographer you’ve always wanted!! All you have to do is comment below telling us how this beauty of a camera will lighten your winter days?
The Very Team x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight Tuesday 28th October 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 31.10.14. Prize: a Canon 1200D camera. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.