Celebrate National Bed Month and win the secret to a Silentnight!
***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Its national bed month and we’re celebrating with the chance to win big with Silentnight. With over sixty years’ experience, Silentnight know their way around the bedroom and are totally dedicated to finding you the perfect sleep solution.
Here at Very we know how important it is to get your beauty sleep, so we are committing to the cause and helping you rest easy, with savings of up to 60% off on selected Silentnight.
We just love the Silentnight range, not only because it’s guaranteed to give a good night’s rest but because it will keep your bedroom on trend while it does it. Our favourite in the range is the Silentnight Miracoil Emma Memory Divanstead which we think looks just great in the sandstone.
Available in single, double or king size, this bed features Silentnight’s unique zoned Miracoil spring system, providing comfort, perfect spinal alignment and pressure relief. The clever Miracoil springs spread weight evenly across the bed, providing zoned targeted support to relieve pressure where it’s needed most.
The Emma Memory Divanstead is a fully co-ordinated bed set, including divan base, mattress and headboard. Resting on a low profile divanstead with contemporary beech legs, this bed offers total relaxation and night-long indulgence for the very best night’s sleep. The contemporary divanstead design is available in a choice of two upholstered fabrics – Sandstone and Slate Grey, and you can choose from 4-drawer, 2-drawer or non-storage options to suit your individual needs.
Go online now to Very.co.uk and you can get up to 60% off on this and selected other beds, as well as a range of Silentnight bedding and mattresses. There really is a Silentnight solution for every single shopper.
For the chance to win our favourite in the range as the double 4 drawer option in sandstone, simply retweet the below:
Celebrate #NationalBedMonth & #WIN a @silentnightbeds Miracoil Emma Memory Divanstead. RT & follow us to enter. T&Cs apply. Ends 24/03/15.
Looking forward to hearing from you and good Luck from all of us at Very!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who follows @verynetwork and retweets the following: Celebrate #NationalBedMonth & #WIN a @silentnightbeds Miracoil Emma Memory Divanstead. RT & follow us to enter. T&Cs apply. Ends 24/03/15.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 24thMarch 2015.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 31.03.15. Prize: 1 x DOUBLE, 4 DRAWER Silentnight Miracoil Emma Memory Divanstead with headboard.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household
10th March 2015
Written by Very_Lauren