WIN with the ‘Let’s Play’ Toy Event!
***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering***
Here at Very HQ, our team of mini experts have been busy putting some of your favourite toy brands to the test!
The team have tried and tested a variety of toys from big brands such as MegaBloks, Monster High and Hot Wheels to name but a few so come and watch our team in action now!
For the early learners, our younger testers Hayley and Lucy tried out the Smart Stages Puppy by Fisher-Price. This puppy responds to their touch and also has three levels of play, so Hayley and Lucy can learn as well as have fun.
For slightly bigger kids, Rebecca’s favourite toy is the Bubble-Tastic Mermaid doll from Barbie. She enjoys hours of fun by creating a whirlwind of bubbles as her magical mermaid tail spins.
Whereas James enjoys playing with ‘My First Thomas Pop n’ Go’ by Thomas & Friends. Shaped just like the famous big blue engine, James loves the way the brightly coloured balls bounce around as he pushes the train along with the handle.
To watch our testers in action and find out more, come and meet our mini experts now at the ‘Let’s Play’ event page.
To celebrate the launch of our ‘Let’s Play’ event, we are giving one lucky person the chance to win an amazing Toy Bundle from our favourite branded toys.
To enter this amazing competition, simply comment below with the following:
What is your favourite Toy from the Let’s Play toy page? – Copy & paste the link for the item you love the most to enter.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 12th June 2015.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 15th June 2015. Prize: 3MRCH, 4UTA7, 4V9JK, 4XXQQ.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
6th June 2015
Written by Very_Lauren