WIN TICKETS TO THE X FACTOR SIX CHAIR CHALLENGE
*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!*
Listen up X Factor fans, because we’ve got an amazing prize for you!
We have 5 pairs of tickets to watch The X Factor Six Chair Challenge recording, taking place on Wednesday 2nd September at Wembley SSE Arena. See all the judges, and be the first to catch the amazing performances of this year’s hopefuls!
To be in with a chance of winning, look out for our Six Chair Challenge tweet on Twitter from Thursday 20th August at 4pm. Simply follow @VeryNetwork on Twitter, and retweet to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The X Factor Six Chair Challenge– Entry via Twitter
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over who are invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who enter via Twitter by retweeting, tagging @VeryNetwork and following @VeryNetwork as outlined above . All guests must be over 12 years of age; children under the age of 12 will not be admitted to the venue and under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering.
- The prize promotion will open on Thursday 20th August and closing date is 4pm Wednesday 26th August 2015.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of an equivalent value in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Only one entry per twitter account is permitted.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries after 4pm on Wednesday 26th August 2015. Prize: 1 pair of The X Factor Six Chair Challenge Tickets per winner taking place in London, at Wembley SSE Arena on the evening of Wednesday 2nd September 2015, travel and one night of accommodation is included . Any additional costs such as food, drinks or other miscellaneous expenses shall remain the responsibility of the winner and his or her guests.
- Please note that all dates and times are subject to change and Shop Direct reserves the right to change the date that tickets are valid if necessary. The prize must be taken as offered and there is no cash alternative.
- If winners do not respond within 24 hours we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- 11.E-confirmations, which will act as the winning ‘ticket’ will be emailed at least 2 days before the 6 Chair Challenge, taking place on 2nd September 2015.
- This ticket is complementary to competition winners and is not for sale nor transferable
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- Third party terms and conditions such as those of the production Company and venue will apply.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
- Neither FremantleMedia Limited and / or Simco Limited are responsible for the administration of this promotion.
- Twitter is not liable or accountable for anything related to this promotion. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to Shop Direct and not Twitter.
20th August 2015
Written by Lauren Peters