Win £1,000 to spend at Very
Give your wardrobe an X Factor style transformation, as we celebrate being the Official Fashion Partner of The X Factor 2015. Take centre stage in a pop star worthy sequin dress, or dazzle in a classic lace number.
To enter, simply tell us who was runner-up in last year’s final?
A. Fleur East
B. Stevi Ritchie
C. Ben Haenow
D. Andrea Faustini
Place your answer in the comment box below to enter.
One lucky winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries after midday on 11th December 2015.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules. Entry is via answer of a multiple choice question, shown above, the winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midday 11th December 2015.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries after midday on 11th December 2015.
5. There is one (1) prize consisting of £1000 (one thousand pounds) to be spent online at www.very.co.uk which will be credited to a Very shopping account in each winner’s name. The Prize Provider will set up a shopping account for each winner (subject to the winner providing any necessary information requested to the Prize Provider). This is not a credit account but a cash trading account.
6. The value of any monetary balance of the account may not be exchanged for cash equivalent or alternative. The sum of £1000 (one thousand pounds) can be used to purchase any Very items featured on the Very website (www.very.co.uk). The shopping account must be used within one (1) year from the date the shopping account is set up. Once the winner has spent the £1000 (one thousand pounds) credited to the shopping account, the winner cannot make further purchases using the account. Use of the shopping account is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, Very, which can be viewed at http://www.very.co.uk/privacy-terms.page#flexible. The promoter is not responsible for any expenses incurred over and above those awarded as part of the prize.
7. The winner will be notified within 10 working days by email. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details (name and county) may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion. The winners details may be requested by sending a SAE to competitions team, 2nd floor Skyways House, liverpool l70 1AB.
9. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328. ITV are not in any way responsible for the administration of the promotion, or the fulfilment of any prizes.
10. Only one entry will be allowed per person. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations.