WIN a PUMA Rihanna Training Outfit
Be inspired and train like a star with the New PUMA collection for Very. WIN a PUMA Rihanna training outfit by sharing your favourite workout track to train to, more details below.
The pop sensation is the global brand ambassador for women’s training and serves as a PUMA Women’s Creative Director, bringing her styling sensibilities and innovation to PUMA‘s collections at Very.
Embodying everything that PUMA stands for, Rihanna’s unstoppable spirit, creative energy and prowess both on and off the stage make her the perfect fit. Rihanna has worked with PUMA to design and customise classic PUMA styles as well as create new styles to add to the PUMA product portfolio, one being the PWRSHAPE collection.
PWRSHAPE bra provides the female athlete with the tools she needs to perform at her best, with comfort and confidence.
Forming part of the PWRSHAPE this supportive bra is ready for anything with strategically placed mesh for ventilation, a cross back design for unrestricted movement, and a soft bottom band. The next-to-skin fit provides structure and uncompromising support during full range of motion.
Never underestimate the power of every move you make. PWRSHAPE provides the female athlete with the tools she needs to perform at her best, with comfort and confidence.
The PWRSHAPE Tight features tight, Lycra fibers and a flexible high waistband to provide maximum compression while allowing the fabric to stretch with every move.
The PWRSHAPE collection is designed to give female athletes the tools to perform their best, while feeling comfortable and confident. For additional support, the bonded tape details hug every curve…
Have the confidence and be the game changer in the PUMA by Rihanna collection. This fun collaboration is full of iconic designs which ignite a style revolution, capturing the hearts of women everywhere.
Enter to WIN a PUMA training outfit by simply commenting below and telling us
What is your favourite workout track to train to?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 26th November 2015.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 11.15. Each Prize: 1 x Puma bra, 1 x Puma top, 1 x Puma bottom stocked on Very.co.uk per winner. This competition is open to 1 winner only.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household
29th October 2015
Written by Lauren Peters