NIKE WOMEN’S WEEK
Five days to unlock the best of Nike Women
This January Very are supporting Nike as part of NikeWomen Week, which will unlock epic training and running experiences to help you maintain your 2016 lifestyle and fitness goals. From Monday January 25 to Friday January 29 Nike Women will open world-class training facilities in London and the Nike+ Training Club app, challenging participants to take their training to the next level and be #BetterForIt.
At Very we are offering you to join in with 3 opportunities to WIN 2 tickets for you and your guest to attend the Spin Class at Psycle on Tuesday 26th January. Simply retweet our Nike Women’s Week post to enter.
Prize winning class:
Nike Women Week presents an exclusive #traintuesday spin class at Psycle
Tuesday 26th January 2016, 7pm
Throughout the week each day will focus on a different element of training, including pinnacle fitness and style events:
Monday Start the week focused with a high intensity session at Motus Strength Gym
Tuesday Take on the biggest #TrainTuesday ever with premium partner sessions at Barry’s Bootcamp, Psycle, Core Collective, Frame and Embody Fitness
Wednesday Pick up your pace with women’s only Nike+ Run Club sessions
Thursday Celebrate the launch of the Air Force 1 Flyknit at a sneaker lock-in at the Nike King’s Road women’s boutique
Friday Finish #BetterForIt with an all round training finale event
Be sure to get involved and don’t miss out!
For further information and Terms and Conditions see below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who retweets the NikeWomen Week Twitter post.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midday Friday 22nd January.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midday on 22.01.16. Prize: 3 x opportunities for 2 tickets for the exclusive #traintuesday spin class at Psycle on Tuesday 26th January 2016 at 7pm in London. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 2 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household
21st January 2016
Written by Vanessa Margetts