What are you waiting for…Win with New Balance!
Here at Very HQ we may have overindulged on one too many a Mince pie over the festive period, and if you’re feeling anything like us (a bit sluggish and tired!) you’ll have made your New Year’s resolutions to get fit, healthy and glowing for 2016! We’re looking forward to getting into our gym gear and building up a sweat to work off that Christmas pudding and feel our best in January.
It can be hard to motivate yourself on a miserable winter’s morning, but some swanky new gym clothes will make hitting the treadmill that little bit easier…and New Balance have some fabulous high-performance options to make sure you can still look glam whilst smashing your personal best at the gym.
The New Balance WX711 V2 fitness trainers are designed to provide 360° comfort technology whilst always looking on trend with a range of colours from eye-catching neon pink to sleek navy and black.
Whether you’re hitting the gym or the powering the pavements, these trainers are made for all-day performance and they’ll add the wow factor to your workout gear. You can also complete the look on Very with a range of high-performance workout gear from New Balance so you’re ready to break a sweat in style! Or you can even pair them with your jeans and t-shirt for a casual, stylish look if you intend to hit the sales this January.
As part of our What are you Waiting for? campaign here at Very, which is all about getting up and working hard to hit our fitness goals in 2016, you can have the chance to win some brand new workout gear from New Balance which will add some get up and go to your mornings!
Just tell us what your number one fitness goal for 2016 is in the comments box below for a chance to win your choice of top, bottoms and trainers from New Balance!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment stating their fitness goal.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midday 26th January 2016.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The draw will be made by the social team from all valid entries after midday on 26th January 2016. Prize bundle includes New Balance products of choice (top, bottoms and footwear) worth up to £200.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
12th January 2016
Written by Vanessa Margetts