What are you waiting for…Win workout gear with Nike and Puma
We’re more than half way through January now and at Very HQ we’re proud to say we’ve stuck to our New Year’s resolutions to get fit and healthy for 2016! We’ve been running, swimming and zumba’ing our way through the month and we’re feeling better for it. Getting up on a cold, dark morning to hit those fitness goals can become a struggle as the weeks go by…but a workout wardrobe refresh is a great way to brighten your mood and add a spring to your step (class!)
Very have lots of fantastic sports brands available now which are perfect for all types of activities, whether you’re a fitness newbie or training for a marathon…Very can help you look glam, even when you’re breaking a serious sweat!
Nike has a great range of high-performance sportswear offering the best technology with a fashionable twist. The Nike Shield Purple Running Jacket helps you to stay dry, comfortable and focussed by helping you block out the elements. In a bold purple colour with reflective panels, you’ll stand out in low light meaning you can train safely – and look great.
Pair with the Nike Lotus Purple Capri pants for a bright and bold look. These pants provide all the support you need with a tight fit to allow full range of motion – so you can maximise your performance and smash your personal best. The Dri-FIT fabric wicks away sweat to keep you cool, comfortable and dry whilst being on trend.
Whether you’re hitting the gym or the powering the pavements, Puma covers all bases with its range of high-performance fashion forward sportswear. The Puma Wild Thing Black Jacket is an essential edition to your workout wardrobe, with dryCELL fabric to keep you cool and dry as your session heats up. The ergonomic hood stays in place when the elements are against you, while the sleek black colourway ensures you’re always feeling ready to go.
Finish the look with the lightweight and durable Puma Graphic Print Tights. Designed with coolCELL technology to keep you cool and comfortable, the zipped pocked ensures you can push yourself that little bit further with your favourite playlist at your side. A must-have for achieving any fitness goal this January.
As part of our What are you Waiting for? campaign here at Very, which is all about getting up and working hard to hit our fitness goals in 2016, two lucky winners will pick a choice of top, bottoms and footwear up to £200 from either Nike or Puma.
Just tell us what your favourite way to get fit in 2016 is in the comments box below for a chance to win your choice of top, bottoms and trainers from either Puma or Nike up to £200!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment stating their favourite way to get fit.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midday 2nd February 2016.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The draw will be made by the social team from all valid entries after midday on 2nd February 2016.
- There will be one winner of a full Nike outfit and one winner of a full Puma outfit. The prize bundle includes a top, bottoms and footwear of choice worth up to £200. Winners will be assigned a brand and sent a range of product options to choose from – there will be no mixing of brands allowed.
- The Nike winner will be able to choose from the Performance range only – a choice of products will be sent across.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
19th January 2016
Written by Vanessa Margetts