Brighten up her day…and win with Virgin Experience Days!
We all love our Mum’s and appreciate everything they do for us, so there’s no better way than showing how much we care than treating her like a Queen for the day with some quality time together. Read on to find out how you can win a fabulous Afternoon tea or Luxurious Pamper Day with Virgin Experience!
Treat your Mum like the star she is with a fabulous Afternoon Tea at Harrods. She’ll love spending some quality time with you over some tasty treats and a glass of bubbly! Served in the recently refurbished Georgian Restaurant on the fourth floor of London’s most iconic department store, this is a treat that channels the glamour of 1920’s and 1930’s high society to spectacular effect.
Once seated, you’ll enjoy a selection of freshly-prepared finger sandwiches, tea pastries and desserts from the Harrods’ patisserie, and warmed scones served with clotted cream and a choice of rose petal jelly, strawberry preserve and homemade lemon curd. You’ll also be able to select your choice of tea from a range of Harrods’ own blends.
Why not spend some quality time with Mum this year and treat her to a luxurious pamper day at a Bannatyne’s spa of choice? You’ll both be able to relax, unwind and recharge your batteries and there’s no better way to show her what she means to you.
On arrival at your chosen spa you’ll be greeted by a member of staff who will explain the extensive range of facilities and services available to you both throughout the day. You and Mum will then each receive a relaxing Scalp Massage and your choice of either a Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or an Energising Facial. Make use of the gym if you’re feeling it or take a relaxing dip in the swimming pool before unwinding in the sauna or steam room, and feel your stresses melt away!
All you need to do to win one of these fantastic prizes from Virgin Experience is tell us why your Mum is a superstar in the comments box below…Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment stating why their Mum is a superstar.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midday 8th March 2016.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The draw will be made by the social team from all valid entries after midday on 8th March 2016.
- There will be one winner of the Afternoon Tea experience and one winner of the Pamper Days experience. The Afternoon Tea experience will be for Harrods only – no travel or accommodation is included.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
27th February 2016
Written by Vanessa Margetts