Nutri Ninja – Win your own Nutri Ninja
Introducing the new Nutri Ninja range at Very.co.uk.
We’re also offering you the chance to WIN a Nutri Ninja blender by simply retweeting our competition post on Twitter. http://twitter.com/verynetwork
Blend your way with healthy and tasty drinks with Nutri Ninja.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight (03.09.2016).
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 20.09.2016. Prize: Nutri Ninja Blender (various models). There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household
29th August 2016
Written by Vanessa Margetts