As we now have a fab new arts and crafts section at Very.co.uk, we have been experimenting with some of the products and have made an amazing Marni inspired necklace and are giving you a step-by-step guide on how to make one of your Very own!
You will need:
3 x circles of fabric, i.e. Felt, – 10cm diameter (from the home)
Simply follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you will have a beautiful necklace which you could either keep for yourself or make as a mothers day gift!
– Cut 3 circles of felt with a 10cm diameter
– lay out – 1 circle in the centre and two circles either side overlapping
– tack circles together
– cover base in random areas of glue
– sprinkle sequins over and leave to dry for 30 minutes
– Lay flowers how you would like on the base.
– Tack flowers using a needle and thread to the base.
– Cut 1m Ribbon in half
– Sew Ribbon onto the top ends of base
– Place around neck and tie into a bow at the back……….and voila you have this gorgeous new necklace!
Happy crafting x