How do you apply false eyelashes? A question I hear whispering amongst many lips. Applying false lashes can be tricky for beginners but once you know how, you will be doing it within seconds!
1. Line your eyes, this will help disguise the ‘band’ on the eyelash.
2. Measure your lashes and make sure they fit the length of your eye.
3. Give them a massage, this will help loosen up the band, making it more flexible and overall, easier to apply.
4. Apply the glue and wait for it to start turning clear, this is when you know the glue has turned tacky.
5. Apply it directly above your own natural lashes, as close as you you can get without touching your real lashes, the reason for this? If you apply them directly on your own lashes, you risk pulling them out when you remove your fake lash.
6. Wait for the glue to dry and become totally clear, finish off with mascara to blend your real and fake lashes together.
Have fun practicing!
Love Suzi x