Win: Motorola Xoom 2 Tablet!
Who wants another giveaway? YES PLEASE! I’ve got a Motorola Xoom 2 Tablet for one lucky winner.
With it’s 8.2 inch HD screen it’s still compact enough to slip easily into a pocket or bag , the Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition tablet PC is designed for life on the go. The 8.2 inch touch screen with 1280 x 800 resolution makes text and pictures really clear so you can watch movies, play games and most importantly…….shop online!!
It’s also got a 5 megapixel front camera and a 1.3Mp rear-facing camera, 16GB of storage, 1GB of RAM and up to 8 hours of battery life, the Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition is packing plenty of impressive features under its stylish hood despite being just 9 mm thick and weighing 386g!
This Motorola Xoom 2 Tablet is HOT stuff!!
The guy using this machine was apparently so hot his computer melted………………….
(Image source: http://tipsandtricksfortechnology.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/funny-computer-images.html)
So, if you’re so hot your computer’s melted and for your chance to win this amazing giveaway, simply comment below telling me your first computer experience (if you can remember!) and why you should win!
Good Luck! x
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 12th August 2012, any comments entered after that won’t be counted.
- All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
- One winner will be drawn at random from all approved entries and contacted via email.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or 0ver who post a comment between 1st August 2012 and midnight Sunday 12th August 2012
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw and must respond to their notification email within 7 days otherwise they will forfeit their prize and a new winner may be drawn at random from the remaining entries.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been sent to the winner.
1st August 2012
Written by Very_Lauren