Holly’s Real Women
Holly Willoughby launches search to find real women to model in her Very.co.uk SS13 fashion show
TV Presenter and designer, Holly Willoughby is famed for her curves, with her collections for Very.co.uk paying homage to the hourglass figure.
This season, Holly is set to showcase her collection on real women to prove that her designs are perfect for all women – whatever their shape or size.
“I want to show the clothes as they should be seen,” says Holly, “on real women with real figures walking down the catwalk. This is when the clothes will look their best.”
To achieve this, Holly has launched a search for real women and fans of her collection to model in her fashion show in April. The competition has been launched on Very.co.uk’s Facebook page and is set to send Holly fans into a frenzy.
“Holly’s collection is all about pieces that are flattering, feminine and wearable.” says Jon Owen, Retail Director of Very.co.uk, “She designs with real women in mind and always considers different shapes and cuts to ensure that there is something for everyone. We are thrilled that she is inviting real women to participate in her fashion launch event to show style editors how Holly’s style really works for the everyday woman.”
Four winners will showcase items from Holly’s Summer 2013 collection in a professional catwalk show to fashion media. The show will also be streamed to the public on very.co.uk. The participants will also be given the Vogue treatment by taking part in a fashion PR shoot, modelling their favourite.
Terms & Conditions
- The judges will short list up to 10 entries as finalists based on its own judging criteria to attend a casting which will take place on 28th March 2013 at a London location. The promoter will reimburse all reasonable travel costs to the London location upon production of receipts and will also provide refreshments on the day.
- All entrants must be able to attend the casting on the 28th March 2013 if the finalist is unable to attend or does not confirm attendance by the date requested by the Promoter, that finalist will not be eligible to win the prize and the Promoter may select a replacement finalist in accordance with its own judging criteria. The finalists will be notified on 25th March 2013 via email.
- The judges will, according to their own judging criteria, choose up to 4 winners. Shop Direct will notify the 4 winners on by 9pm on 25th March via email.
- All entrants must be able to attend the fashion show on 9th April 2013 and the photo-shoot on 28th March 2013 in London. If the winner is unable to attend or does not confirm attendance by the date requested by the Promoter, that winner will not be eligible to win the prize and the Promoter may select a replacement winner in accordance with its own judging criteria.
- The judges’ decision will be final and the Promoter will not enter into any discussions or correspondence concerning any of the results.
- To take part in the competition entrants must submit a recent full length picture and set out why they’d be suitable to take part in Holly Willoughby’s Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Show. Entrants must also include with their entry their height, dress size and shoe size.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition which it deems to be unsuitable.
- Then Promoter will not accept responsibility for any incomplete entries or those that are not eligible or damaged when received or those that are not received through a technical fault.
- By entering the competition, candidates consent (without additional compensation) to all the materials they have submitted as part of their entry (including their name, address, contact details and photograph) being used for publicity purposes by the Promoter and that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners.
- Nothing shall exclude the Promoters liability for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter may cancel this competition and amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- Details of the winners will be available after 8th April 2013 by sending a stamped address envelope to Holly’s Real Women Competition, Park Lane, Netherton, Liverpool, L72 1LF.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry if the entrant concerned acts in a way which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If a winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter is Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The participant provides their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
13th March 2013
Written by Very_Lauren