WIN with the New High Summer Collection from GLAMOUR Magazine
**COMPETITION CLOSED** The winner was Florence Cross
Hot on the heels of their first ever collection, the fashion team at GLAMOUR Magazine have produced more gorgeous goodies to set your heart a-flutter! The high summer collection from GLAMOUR features five fabulous pieces that you can add to your wardrobe right now for an instant injection of ooomph! Now, Keep reading for your chance to win a piece.
With everything from classic trousers to a flirty prom dress there is no doubt that these are the pieces that every cool girl needs in her wardrobe. We had a good old gab with the Jo Elvin and her fashion team, the creators of the collection that keeps on giving, Jo Said: “I am so proud of the latest drop in the GLAMOUR Collection, we based it on the pieces that we all really want in our wardrobe and my key look for the summer will be these cropped white trousers in the perfect cut, with the ditsy print chiffon top.”
What more could a girl ask for than fashion advice straight from the Editor of Britain’s No.1 Womens Fashion Magazine!
Well, we also caught up with Charlotte-Anne Fidler, Creative Director at GLAMOUR Magazine (you know their gorgeous fashion and front cover shots? Yup, this woman makes it aaaaaall happen!) Charlotte said, “I loved being able to turn my eye from editing and styling to designing and the high summer continues to be based upon the ultimate ‘GLAMOUR’ girls look cute pieces with a twist that will fit into and enhance your wardrobe”
We’ve reckon the ultimate cuteness comes in the form of the Ditsy Print Collar Dress and have fallen head over heels with the ruffle sleeve t-shirt for day and the prom dress for the evening, we reckon its the perfect pic for summer weddings, proving that black can still be the most gorgeous and girlie, as with all of the GLAMOUR Collection, it’s all about the super high quality materials and the fabulous cuts, brought to you by the ladies that eat fashion for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
We’re giving you the chance to WIN your fave piece from the collection, just have a nosey at the GLAMOUR Collection and comment below telling us which piece is your fave and where you’d wear it to!
ood luck lovelies x
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who answers the question above.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is midnight 22nd May 2013.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- There is one main prize of your favourite item from the GLAMOUR Collection to go to 1 winner only. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are stock dependant, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries on Friday 24th May 2013. The winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the draw and will receive their prize within four weeks.
- If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- Details of the winner will be available after 24th May 2013 by sending a stamped address envelope to GLAMOUR Blog Competition, Very.co.uk, Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
8th May 2013
Written by Very_Lauren