DIRTY DANCING – THE CLASSIC STORY ON STAGE – is an unprecedented live experience, exploding with heart-pounding music, passionate romance, sensationally sexy dancing and of course the most gorgeously 80’s stage costumes!
Seen by millions across the globe this worldwide smash-hit tells the classic story of Baby and Johnny, two fiercely independent young spirits from different worlds, who come together in what will be the most challenging and triumphant summer of their lives. Featuring hit songs, including ‘Hungry Eyes’, ‘Hey Baby’, ‘Do You Love Me?’ and the heart stopping ‘(I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life’.
We wanted to give you gorgeous lot the chance to see this record-breaking live theatre sensation (who doesn’t love Dirty Dancing?!) You’ll get a pair of top notch tickets to the show at London’s Piccadilly Theatre with an overnight stay with breakfast at the gorgeous Strand Palace Hotel in central London and to top it all off, we’re going to give you an outfit of your choice worth upto £150 PLUS champagne to sup during the interval! Not bad at all eh?
So – to get your hands on this Dirty Dancing experience, comment below telling us why you’d have the time of your life if you won!
Not sure you can hold out to see if you’ve won? Don’t miss your chance to see this record-breaking live theatre sensation back in London at the Piccadilly Theatre for a limited season. http://www.dirtydancinglondon.com/
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who answer the question as a comment, telling us why they would have the time of their lives if they won tickets to see Dirty Dancing
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is midnight 26th July 2013.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. There is one main prize of a pair of tickets to see Dirty Dancing up until November 28th 2013 plus an overnight stay at Piccadilly Theatre, plus an overnight stay with breakfast at the gorgeous Strand Palace Hotel in central London plus an outfit from Very.co.uk up to the value of £150.00.
6. Tickets to the show are only be claimed against shows that are Tuesday – Thursday or on a Sunday and are all subject to availability in relation to dates and timings available. The competition will be administered by AKA who will liaise with the winner to find the best possible dates
7. Travel is not included as part of this prize package.
8. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries within 3 days of the closing date. There will be two winners who will be notified by email within 7 days of Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner but if they cannot be contacted within 10 days then a new winner may be drawn at random from all remaining entries.
10. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
11. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
12. Details of the winner will be available after 31st August 2013 by sending a stamped address envelope to Very Blog, Dirty Dancing Comp, Very.co.uk, Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
13. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.
14. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
15. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives and outfit options are stock dependant
16. Very and AKA do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.