Win: Kenwood Chef Mixer
****COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**** Kenwood is whisking us back to the 70s with the Kenwood Chef Classic range – combining the latest technology in today’s Kenwood Chef with a retro touch.
The original Kenwood Chef took households by storm in the 1950s, allowing aspiring and experienced cooks to mix, blend, grind and chop with just one appliance. A versatile product, it soon became the must-have in the kitchen. In the 60s colour accents were added, with full colour added on the 1970s models. Kenwood has continued to develop it year after year, with its shape, power, performance and colour, remaining on trend for the contemporary consumer.
Alongside the retro colour accents, inspired by colours from the 60s and 70s, the Kenwood Chef Classic series, with its gloss white finish, 1.5L Classic Blender and easy to clean 4.6L white Classic Bowl, sits stylishly in today’s kitchen. With all the key features of the traditional Kenwood Chef, the new KM355 series provides a helping hand in the kitchen for any cook, new or experienced.
We’ve got a green Kenwood Classic Chef to giveaway!
To enter simply leave a comment below telling us what you would cook if you won!
Good luck! x
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who answer the question as a comment.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is midnight Tuesday 13th August 2013.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- There is one main prize. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries within 7 days ofthe closing date. There will be one winner who will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw taking place and will receive their prize within four weeks. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner but if they cannot be contacted within 7 days then a new winner may be drawn at random from all remaining entries.
- If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- Details of the winner will be available after 31st August 2013 by sending a stamped address envelope to Very Blog, Kenwood Chef Mixer Competition, Very.co.uk, Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 4663281.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.
30th July 2013
Written by Very_Lauren