***competition now closed*** Curvy Kate are passionate about offering gorgeously fitted garments for a feel-good figure. Developed with loads of love, dashings of fun and a flirty edge, Curvy Kate offers pretty yet comfortable staples for day, with more racy numbers for when you’re feeling a little more oh la la!
Most importantly Curvy Kate wants you to feel a million dollars in your lingerie. They celebrate a positive body image and diversity – loving all types of curves, as they know each and every one of you is different.
The Seductive Tease Me Set
This season the curve-loving D to K cup brand have produced a delectable palette of eye-catching lingerie sets and babydolls. Good enough to eat, with unique styling, fun embroideries and delightful finishing touches, the Autumn/Winter collection is influenced by modern day trends with retro inspirations. Curvy Kate encourages you to love the skin you’re in and take time to enjoy life! With design features complementing a variety of skin tones – Curvy Kate will boost your busts, body and confidence.
A few pieces on our most wanted list this season include the extremely HOT Lola range. Available in a bra and brief set plus the new sassy Babydoll in D to K cups, it’s time to get your curve on! Another need-right-now piece is the Scarlet Tease Me – the name says it all! Giving an incredible lift and shape, this balcony bra is super comfy, offers a perfect fit and will certainly boost those assets. With removable suspenders on the brief it’s a really versatile range too.
An all-time favourite is the Princess bra. Available in D to K cups, it has a soft raised Polka Dot and cute ribbon slot. We were lucky enough to nab this in an exclusive colourway – so Very girls, grab the divine plum colourway while you can. There are loads more feel-good pieces though, so check out the full range to find something perfect for you and your curves.
The Glam Lola Babydoll
If you’re not sure of how the bras will look on your shape, fear not, as part of Curvy Kate’s mission is to show products on a diverse range of women they decided to make their customers their models through their annual modelling competition. So any bras you see on our site today are modelled by winners of their Star in a Bra competition. The brand began the search for a shapely model to give customers a true portrayal of how its lingerie would look on today’s woman and we think you’ll agree, just how good their products look on their range of bra stars.
We’re loving Curvy Kate so much right now, we want you to see try it for yourself. The team is giving away a Lola Babydoll set to one lucky winner.
For your chance to win, simply comment below with the correct answer to the following question:
Which exclusive colourway of the Princess Bra do we have at Very?
Good Luck! x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 13th November 2013.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 30.11.13. Prizes available are: 1 x Curvy Kate Lola Babydoll There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.