Hair Q&A With Lee Stafford!
The latest hair trends with Lee Stafford
- What is this seasons’ most wanted cut for females?
Fringe’s on any hair style are big this season
- Are there any new colour trends for SS14?
Ombre is here to stay and the Marilyn Monroe bleached blonde – both looks were prominent on the Catwalk this year
- What is your favourite most iconic hairstyle?
- The “Fusey” was quite big this year – are there any new male hair trends on the way?
The Man Bun (the man bun has increased in popularity in recent months, thanks to Chris Hemsworth, Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper, and the latest convert, Jake Gyllenhaal)…we aren’t convinced at Very HQ – so luckily enough short back and sides are also still trending with the top mainly being quiffs, slick comb overs and partings and in the words of Lee himself “1D pretty much sum up the key trends with mens hair”.
- What product do you use from your range the most and why?
Heat protection “Protection is always better than a cure”
- I’m looking for a low maintenance work do with minimal effort but the most effect, other than a bun ring and a messy bun what would you suggest?
A slick pony tail
- Party season is fastly approaching, what hair-do’s do you think would give the most va va voom effect?
The My Wonderball Waver would create playful fun waves (read the blog here)
To shop the Lee Stafford Range at Very, click here x
24th November 2013
Written by Very_Lauren